Friday, January 28, 2011

♥ Happy Birthday Baby ♥

Happy Birthday to the love and light of our lives.  I feel so lucky to have such a special little girl to call my own.  She has brought happiness, understanding, and new meaning to everything.  She has changed our lives in so many ways that I could have never imagined and our love for her is on a level that can't even be measured.  I always and forever want to be here for her, protect her, keep her safe.  I know that's not possible, but a Mommy can dream, can't she?
On this cold morning I can't help but think that the season is not befitting my little girl.  She's so warm and full of life and love, it seems she should have been born on the the most beautiful, warmest and brightest day of the year.  But then again, she wouldn't be an Aquarius, which is befitting her ;o)

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!  We love you more than you'll ever know ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment