Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Playing Catch-up

Since early June when we were so kindly relieved of many of our belongings, including our brand new desktop, I've rarely had a chance to blog like I had regularly started doing.  We're slowly starting to re-acquire some of what was taken and part of that is thanks to our very generous family and extended family.  They're really great and selfless and we just really appreciate the kindness.  So it's only now that I'm getting around to playing catch-up with events that I would have otherwise blogged at the time they happened.  I made note and was sure to journal many of these so I would not forget them.  With all of that being said, the next few entries after this have actually taken place in the past few months.  It already seems like so long ago now.  My, how time sure does fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment