Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Princess Party


Mia and her friends enjoyed some pampered princess playtime the other day at our local princess play place.

Lots of P's.

The girls got to pick out their favorite dress and shoes, pick out their jewelry and make their own tiaras.




Then they had their hair done, got their faces painted, read stories, colored and played with puzzles.  All princess themed, of course.


And then came the dancing.  Or I should say freeze dancing.  When the music stopped, they had to strike their best princess poses. 

Did I mention it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen?   >_<



The girls had a lot of fun and felt like real princesses with the royal treatment. 

Of course, the word princess is used pretty loosely when it comes to Mia.  Because when you're donning Rambo combat boots under your princess dress...somehow it loses its effect, ya know?


Oh, well.  She'll always be my little Warrior Princess :o)

2 comments:

  1. She's growing up so fast, and she is so beautiful! I hope she never loses that warrior spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't think it's going anywhere. Pretty sure it's ingrained in her lol

    ReplyDelete