Sunday, May 30, 2010

Bad Boys

Christopher is finally, after jumping through a lot of hoops, going to start work again.  Yay!  He's once again been hired on with the county.  He passed everything he needed to and is supposed to start in about a week.  We're really proud of all the hard work he's put in and everything he's accomplished.  Now maybe we can start getting at least a little order back in our lives anyway...after all, some things are supposed to be a little crazy, right?

Mia just knows that her Daddy is going to be a "bad boy".  That's what she calls all law enforcement and their vehicles since seeing the beginning of "Cops" way too many times, thanks to her Daddy.  She's so much like him when it comes to walking that dangerous line and wanting to do things that could potentially give me a heart attack.  I mean, I want her to be happy and do what she wants to do in life, but if she tells me she wants to be a cop or a Marine or something, I might just take myself up on that heart attack.

Anyways, we are just grateful to be getting an opportunity like this in a bad economy and really hope everything works out this time around.
(The two Evil Knievels - Mia at about 8 months with her Daddy...one of my faves of them together)

1 comment: